Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rainy Day Walk In Cinquain

Ah! Yes, my dog and I finally got some rain to beat the heat of our walks here in the Florida Sunshine State!

Picture a month of temperatures in the mid-eighties to low-nineties with high humidity (yet no rain!) You then understand why my dog Valentino and I were as ready as can be to walk the day away in the rain.

Enjoy our rainy day dog walk presented here as picture poems penned in Cinquain. (Click the pics for a larger view.)

A downpour of tiny bubbles made ripples of our footprints on the asphalt.

Raindrops help to beat the heat of the day while soaking my dog Valentino.

I in my Carl Edwards racing cap to keep my head dry while walking my dog.

We are linking up with Noner Says and BlogPaws for Wordless Wednesday this week. Visit them both for a full link-up of articles with pictures and be sure to add yours too!

Disclosure: Ruth Cox is an Associate of both Zazzle and Amazon and may earn income based on purchases made through links in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment