Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Palm Sunday Skywriting

How appropriate the Palm Sunday sky view from my front porch today!

Palm Sunday Skywriting


An airplane left its smoke trail of a cross against the clear blue sky. I share the view as well as the Haiku the plane's skywriting inspired.


PALM SUNDAY
©Ruth Cox

SUNDAY PASSOVER
JUST BLOWIN' SMOKE; SKYWRITING
A BIT O' SUNSHINE


Although I missed the Palm Sunday festivities with my church family today (I overslept.) I feel blessed by the view from my front porch.

Have you ever wondered how skywriting is done? Read more about it!

Ruth Cox is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment