Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Sunshine Burst Quotable Quote

While a picture perfect sunrise enlivens the spirit one need not witness the rising of the sun in order to reap its spiritual rewards.

I can say that with all honesty as I do not actually witness many sunrises, even though sunshine lives deep within my very being.

I am NOT a morning person! Thus, I rely on past experiences, the sunrise views others may share, and my own imaginative mind.

Then, there are also words that will burst into being written that will bring a picture of pure sweet sunshine bursting into my day, making sure I feel alive. Sometimes they are the words of another, oftentimes they are my own.

In the case of this sunshine burst — both picture and words are mine, brought together in a visual quote. In this case the words are arrayed in the poetry form, Cinquain.

Susnshine Burst Quotable Quote


The photo was taken while sharing a Christmas Eve sunrise (2013) with my dog Tidbit. We rose early to catch it and neither she nor I were disappointed with our heavenly view.

It is my hope that when you are in need of a bit of sunshine and can not actually see the sun, that you are able to view my poetic creation for the light to renew your spirit.

This quotable quote of mine is made for your enjoyment. Feel free to use it, providing you do not change it in any way and you must link it back to this page. Be sure to let me know in the comments the link to where you used it so I can visit!

Do you prefer inspirational quotes from writers of fame or would you prefer a motivational quote that carries your name?


Qutography Link Up Badge

If you enjoy quotes as much as I, your own or others, join us over at the Quotography Link Up!

On Fridays, we link up with Michele with our own quotography creations and articles. The more the merrier we shall be!


Disclosure: Ruth Cox is a Zazzle associate and an Amazon associate and may earn income based on purchases made through links in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment